Spaghetti Aglio e Olio recipe
Spaghetti, Italian food is increasingly popular in the world. Her fans adored the tantalizing combination of pasta, tomato sauce and meat, and cheese sprinkles. On another occasion, spaghetti is also served with a creamy and creamy white sauce.
For fans of healthy cuisine, various fatty sauces that become a barrier to enjoy spaghetti. But did you know that spaghetti can be processed in an easier and healthier way? This cuisine is named spaghetti Aglio e Olio. Seasoning is simple, just rely on olive oil (olive oil) and garlic.
- pasta spaghetti ± 200 gr
- olive oil or olive oil 1/3 cup
- garlic 6 cloves. Thinly sliced or chopped (to taste)
- 2 red curls. Thinly sliced
- peters Eli chopped
- garlic to taste
- the black tails are sufficient
How to make:
- beat the pasta in hot water. Add salt to taste. Wait until it reaches the alternate texture. That is, spaghetti should be cooked but not too mushy. When eaten there are still bites. (to know the correct boiling pasta technique can read pasta cooking tips).
- out aside ± 1 cup water of pasta stew.
- heat the olive oil in a medium-sized pan.
- enter the garlic slices, cook until the color is yellowish, but do not burn. 1enter the chili slices, cook for a while (± 30 seconds only).
- little down the flame, then put the paste of decoction of water paste into the olive oil stir. This can prevent garlic from burning.
- season with salt and black pepper to taste. 1she drinks for a while until the water is slightly shrunk, then insert the paste that has been drained. Include parsley slices. Stir well until blended.
- serve the spaghetti pasta in a dish, give a sprinkling of parsley slices and parmesan cheese. Serve while warm