shells Oyster sauce recipe
Seafood menu of various ingredients that exist for example in this article will discuss oyster sauce shells, shellfish cooked with oyster sauce has a delicious flavor that is spicy, sweet, sour and salted from the spicy oyster sauce. Surely you have never eaten it before and therefore you now want to try to make it yourself at home, but you do not have a spice recipe and how to cook it. Here are the ingredients and ingredients for making oysters special for you and your family.
Materials and Seasonings:
- 500 grams of green mussels, boiled
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 cm ginger
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 250 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of sago flour and 11/2 teaspoon water, dissolved
- 1 spring onion, cut into slaughter
- 2 tablespoons oil for sautéing
- the oil for frying
How to Cook Oyster Shells:
- First, you remove one of the shells of the green shell. Then you are frying in oil that has been heated over medium heat until the mussels are rather dry then set aside.
- Next, you heat the oil. then saute onion plus garlic, and ginger until fragrant.
- Then you enter the spices of oyster sauce, tomato sauce, and also sambal sauce. Stir well.
1Do does not forget you add pepper, salt, and sugar too. Then pour the water. Then cook until boiling.
- You must also include a sago flour solution. You stir until blowing. Then you add the green onion. Stir well.
- The final step you are about to be lifted, then enter the green shell and mix well. Then you take off and serve.